2012年6月5日 星期二

trouble-free


I tried to ease the trouble which has been bothering me and making me stressful.
Somehow I know that even I addressed them, more new trouble will come out.
Then I told myself, why not live in the trouble? Just try to get used to it and enjoy it.

Take my job as an example, I hated my job because more unreasonable duties were assigned to me. Also, the salary is unacceptably low comparing with the workload.
However, somehow I like it now. When it comes to work, I will 100% concentrate on it and won’t think of the rest of the trouble. I kind of like my job now.

Another trouble is the skin problem. I’m not young anymore. I slept so early recently. I start doing exercise. Why the acne keep growing on my face? My colleague said it’s probably 皮膚炎 because it’s not like acne.
Plus my arms have a couple of tiny red spots. Omg…… it could be allergy. I had this thing on my body before. I hate it!!
If the Chinese medicine doesn’t work in the next 2 weeks, I need to consult another doctor. So troublesome!!!

Apart from the above troubles, I still have many on my list. The trouble-free life may only happen in heaven.  

沒有留言: