2018年12月6日 星期四

Our life in 2018

It's been a very long time since my last post. Recently I need to dig out my history to share in cell group. One of my memory database is my blog. I thank myself I did write sth on and off in the past few years.

In the end of 2017, I became a wife. The drive to get married is to travel with him together. I like to explore the world and share with him. I hope he will be by my side wherever the time takes me.





The newly marriage life is truly happy. We went to Malaysia right after married. Another wedding banquet there.


In Jan 2018, we went to Osaka and this is his first time to visit Japan. We will never forgot the scenery in Wakayama, tore tore market, how we get all wet in the cliff hole, the lovely private hot spring and well-served dinner in hotel room, the crazy late night shopping, the day in Universal Studio, etc. The only complaint was the trip was only a few days! Not enough time!











Back to normal life. 2 of my best friends also got married in Dec 2017 and Jan 2018.



Back to the normal married life. Our home surrounded by friends, cats and happiness.







Another chance that we went to Tokyo in May 2018 was because of May Day.
We watched concert outside HK! Certainly we were so excited.






Life is much more fun this year.

沒有留言: