2012年7月27日 星期五

Summer raining days

I love raining days in summer. No damn hot sun and no strongly harmful UV. It's cool and the sky is a bit dim which is perfect for sleeping!

Individual preference changes time by time. Just like something u don't like to eat, however u can manage it when u grow up. Normally, my emotion will be dragged down by rainy days. This summer I can't help to pray that let it rain, let it rain, let it rain!!!!

It's so comfortable under raining days. It's cool, not that humid nor dry, relaxing to see and listen to the raindrop falling on windows, umbrella, trees, my feet...


Last rainy night, I was tired of browsing online and wanna do something. Then I painted myself while watching Junior Master Chef on TV. What a meaningful and peaceful night. Focusing on other stuff did help to escape from the stressful working life.

I got burnt 2 weeks ago when I swan about 2 hours in the morning and put on lots of sunscreen. Can't expect the sun was that strong. Anyway, I'm trying to face the fact that I'm tanned/ honey skin/ black now.

沒有留言: