2013年6月18日 星期二

Retreat, After Earth, Shin Ting, 小人國4

12 Jun 2013

Glad to have a break in the mid of the week. 
Retreat is always an efficient way to re-charge.
I love all my XXL groupmates.


The only reason for watching 'After Earth' is Will Smith, the gorgeous black guy on earth.
Turn out it's not bad, at least it made me scared for some moment.

15 Jun 2013

I miss you already Shin Ting. You are my godness and my model in all times. 
You guide my life during my ups and downs. I wish I will never forget what you taught us. 
I hope I can be as wise, intelligent, kind and inspiring as you.

16 Jun 2013
First kick-off meeting for our trip in Sept.

The decoration of Initial (Shatin store) is lovely and stylish.
Like all deer stuff :)

My first drama experience with Ching.
What a good start to have 小人國4 as my first drama. Look forward to watch much more in the future.

沒有留言: