2011年11月8日 星期二

5A

Thanks c bond, who started a fantastic old classmate gathering.
It takes courage to face classmates who haven’t met for 10 years! Thanks God, most admired (?) I looked like the same~~
The way we talked, played and laughed were still the same too. I was happy to see lots of classmates. And some of those have babies now!
Our gathering began with ‘You are the apple of my eye’.
Frankly, it’s not as good as the fiction. Not to mention the fiction is talking about boy’s friendship and puppy love from the point of boy’s view. I did not truly understand the feeling and reaction of boys. 



Then we had party at a café. What a precious moment we shared together!
It doesn’t matter how’s the food(ok, more food supply would be better), games(it’s fun anyway) and the gifts(they are not bad), what’s the fundamental and important element was we were there. 5A classmates were all together!

Look! How lovely the picture is~
After 10 years, we did not end up to strangers. I was grateful to have you all with me.

沒有留言: