2011年11月8日 星期二

New hair style

Many things happened, but no time to record it down. By searching photo library, my memory floats in my mind again~~~
My ex-ex colleague, Kat, got married to her n-year boyfriend~~
why every wedding is so touching??!!! bless you all~~
from this pic, my hair is still straight with long bangs. look pretty young~~

A week ago, I changed to a new hair style~~
 It’s totally not what I wanted. I just want 1 curl at the bottom. But the stylist rejected that it’s not possible. Then my hair turned out like this, lady-like, mature and a bit old(honestly).


However, when I find out it looks like 戶田惠梨香, I feel happier with that~~ (wanna to punch me!!??)
haha, some kind of self-comfort. No matter what, it’s always good to have changes. And it pushes me to take more care of hair and trains my hair make-up technique J

沒有留言: