2011年11月28日 星期一

Bridesmaid preparation- bag and shoes

Thanks to Man Ka Wai's wedding, let me have reason to shop!

Frankly I don't have suitable bag and shoes for that bridesmaid dress. That's too contrast for someone like me to wear the lady-like and elegant stuff.. look like a little girl putting on her mum's cloth.  

So I don't want to spend too much on bag. It's bought from MK Center. (~HK$94)
Actually this one is the only style we found there. There're lots of shop selling the same thing! Plus most of them would be seen on Taobao. haha, then I can go see at MK Center, at least I can touch the real thing before purchased.


However, when it comes to shoes, something to wear all day long. something make the girls conquer the world (Marilyn Monroe 'Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.'), I have to invest a bit more.


This one is from Staccato. An adventure to try this brand which I never bought before. It turns out not bad. Comfort insole and elegant heels shape(about 10 cm height!!) and rubber front bottom. I can walk and run stably with them~~ 


沒有留言: