2012年2月20日 星期一

white bunny

Last Sat night, I had a nice dinner with my intimate German-mates :)
I love you all!! I love chatting with you, listening to everything about your life and sharing the crazy amount of dessert with my sweeties~~

In the half way of the dinner, a waiter came across and said sorry for his misbehavior. I was curious of what he's referring to. Because I really didn't think he did bad, I told him there's nothing for him to apologize.

When he sent the bill to us, he said "你笑個時好似白兔仔".
I couldn't get the last 2 words and asked Sarah "佢話白咩啊?".  When I was told that it's 白兔仔, I was flattered and shocked! I've never be flirted like that!! I mean face-to-face by a totally strange waiter!!! What I could reply at that moment is 'thank you'. What a silly respond!!

Actually I'm a bit delighted even my dear friends teased me. hehe
No matter what, it's kind of appreciation, right?? Everyone will be glad to be complimented~~~

I wish by my heart that, all my lovely single friends and I will find Mr/Mrs Best shortly. xoxo

沒有留言: