2012年2月29日 星期三

Dilemma

God has given lots of grace to someone like me.
I don't have outstanding academic result, social network and marvelous background. However, my Lord guided my way and provided opportunities to me.

Reviewing my short career life, I got promoted in the second year. I can have a break after my first job. Then I got hired job by job. The scale of my company is much bigger than the last ones. Thanks God for blessing my career. I'm happy for that escalation (hope to be paid more!!).

Now another potential step-up arrives. GM told that my colleague and I might go to Singapore for a 4-week training. Although everything's not confirmed at the time being, I can't help thinking how I can survive.

It will be tough. My company won't pay me to 'hea' in this 4 weeks. Intensive training, testing and learning are predicted. How exhausted!!!

Also, I have never been away from my home for 1 month. Probably I might not have home-sick. What I'm worrying is how I can take care of myself. Under extremely stressful work, my temper would be really bad. Following tense mental condition, negative thoughts(I start thinking I might die in a totally strange place on my own) and poor health, it's all killing me!!!!!!

I am a notorious worrier. Struggling between opportunities and my own shortcomings has always happened in my career life.

If the training is confirmed, I do hope I can handle it and be alive to return :)

2 則留言:

Hoi Min 提到...

天父呀,還是要獻上感恩,你給了玲玲好多工作、學習的機會。主呀求你叫玲玲懂得去做決定,不論是決定為工作去拼,還是為了健康退一步,主呀!求就親自賜下智慧、平安和健康的身體給玲玲。

主呀!如果可以的話,就請你給她一個輕散一點的工作,一個作息有時,對她身體沒有影響的工作量。

也把當前這個公司大project禱告,不論如何,是去得成,還去不成,也求你帶領、引導、保護她。

主呀,求你親自帶領玲玲走的每一步
一步又一步,都是恩典之路。

奉我主耶穌基督的名字祈求,阿們。

cheukyinling 提到...

Hoi Min, thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!
Really touching!!!!
May God lead us and shed some light on our career path~~~
Indeed thanks for your prayer~~~ very warm and massive support to me~~~~