2014年2月4日 星期二

foto

Haven't recorded the recent photos here. Most are uploaded on Instagram.

2nd day of CNY. Visit Siu Chi and Matthew's home. 用賤招抽利是

Visit the cutie dinos in Science Museum. omg... I wanna visit them again.

 Choking k-pop pose at Milky and Mike's wedding at 香港佑寧堂.

Many weddings at year-end. This was Mei and Kei's wedding.

Also many cycling in 2013. Riding happily with Mr Tall.

 擺地攤 at 10-12pm at Shum Shui Po to selling the 2nd clothes.

Ms C and Ms T are my friends even we are not working together now.

 War game with David and Johnathan's fellowship.

How relaxing it is just sitting on the lawn, watching the kites flying on the sky, having some snack with friends. Happiness is simple. Let's not making the life more complicated.

I fed up with 「女大十八變」lor. In my eyes, I'm still me. 
Anyway, what a pleasure to have your friends' mothers to adore you as a beauty, right? especially I'm still 箍牙ing. haha

Gathering with school buddies and shooting with the same pose which we had in high school.

A gals night out with cheese fondue at Swiss Chalet. Everyone smelled badly after the supper :P

Keep carrying the essential stuff only when hanging out care-freely around.
I wonder, how long will the 'clutch' trend last? It's been couple of years la.
Btw it's only Jan, a very warm Jan thought, Forever 21 is selling the spring and summer clothes.

沒有留言: