2008年11月23日 星期日

Recent life

This two weeks are super busy. As u can see that I rarely update my blog. I got lots of things/ thought/ events need to write down.

10/11/08

Graduation photo-part 1

I was frustrated and nearly want to die. Because I did the same things wrong again. It’s a minor mistake. How could I do it wrong?? I am stupid, foolish, low b, shit, no brain, useless, rubbish…………………………….

But I can’t let my colleagues know. I had to pretend that I’m full of energy and willing to amend the mistakes. Seem that I won’t be affected by it. However, inside my mind, the world became black and white. I had no motivation to move on.

During work, I msn it with my favorite msn-mate--------spongy. Ths for his listening and encouragement.

After work, I phoned my baby-------- man man. Man man did understand my situation and feeling. Perhaps she experienced similar situation previously. And she really comforted me. Ths. What I need was to forgive myself and remind me not do this wrong again.Because I had other choices.

13/11/08

Take graduation photos with brothers and sisters. As I said before, all graduates (except chan ying kit and tsang chi chui) were available that night. I knew it’s tired and difficult to take photos at night. But I just can’t miss this opportunity. So ths so much to u guys and spongy to take photos for us. (photos are blurred as copied from facebook)







14/11/08

sogo thankful week started!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went at the first day. Wawawa, full of people on every floor. The quene at supermarket was too long. So I gave up and moved to shose area. haha, bought a pair of new shose~~

My mum's comment: why buy these low-heel shose?? It's not elegant to wear them and looks cheap.

Me:..............................................( my feet will be injured if I wear a 2.5inches hi-heels for the whole day)
jelly beams (made in japan) 30%off (after discount was about $480)


15/11/08

church day

After church, Miguel and I had dinner at Fanling. We ate lots of sushi and extremely full. During the dinner, I suddenly discovered I left my donuts in church. So we waited someone in Taipo to bring them to us. It’s a cold night. We wait in McDonald til 12pm!! Ppl around us were all teenagers.When I was very young, I used to go out with friend at midnight like them... but now, even I'm just 20sth, it's too exhausted for me...

We exchanged our nail polish. Since we had nothing to do in McDonald, we started to play nail polish~~(haha, I just follow what Eason sang' ....come down to mad tonight..')

donuts arrived!!! let's go home la~

16/11/08
graduation photo -part 2
with my old friends
ths u gals, love to be friends with u for these years. So much memories to take graduation photos because all of us had done that at our F.5 graduation. We are still friends after these years. What a precious friendship.

thank your for all the flowers and doll(from Rebecca)

ok, the above pics were so peaceful. but the following were re-demonstrating our funny pose in the old days.

............omg, hope u guys won't kill me la

18/11/08

wowowoo~~ two dollars and I attended our first lesson of jazz class(mid-level). After >1 year working, we thought it’s time to upgrade ourselves and we wished to dance in a better environment. Cuz the present studio was too crowded.

well, the present class had fewer students and we can have more space to dance~ our new classmates were quiet nice~

21/11/08

Graduation Day

After numerous graduation photos, my Graduation Day came indeed. I woke up at 6:30 am( so early!) to dress up and had a little make-up. For me, I didn't have any recognition as an university graduate. Because I don't qualify myself as an degree holder. As I arrived, I saw my mother, father and grandparents. Jesus, my grandparents did came here!! And there's a huge bouquet in my father's hands. My grandmother hugged me and said she's so pleased and full of tears in her eyes. omg. What's going on. So embarrassing of hearing this and could anyone save me to escape from here??

ths god. Polly on the other side called me!! I just ran as fast as possible. After quick change the gown and hat, we sat in the ceremony. Nothing to say about it. Graduates went up, take a bow and went down. Then I just 放空 most of the time.

We ( the three generations of my family) took photos( took photos again!!! I think I don't want to smile in front of the camera in the following days)

I had lunch with my classmates and took photos in Hong Kong Park (again, endless photo shooting. fine, it's graduation and I paid the rent of the gown and I had a extraordinary bouquet)


I planned to go to IT sale with Miguel after photo shooting( u see, I was powerful to go through all this events in my hi-heels)
Once we got there, the queue started from G/F-->14/F--> G/F. The security guide said it needed 1 hr to get in. We decided to give up and moved to Sogo. This milk pudding was delicious. It's creamy and smooth.
We both saw our favouite boots in 東角. nice~~of course, we'd better to think twice before buying now~ so we didn't buy them yet.
As I can't bear the burning pain of my feet, miguel changed her shose for me. THS!! So we can keep walking around.

When I got home, a Donald Duck was sitting in my room!! wowowoo~~ another present.
Surely I am so happy to get so many presents, I can't help but wonder is graduation such a big thing that deserve so many presents?
This is another BIG present from my grandparents!!

沒有留言: