2010年3月2日 星期二

癒合創傷的晚餐

Last night, I cried into tears. Man Man and Siobhan dated me for dinner and comfort me tonight. Part of my pain was released due to your warm and promptly support when I was in this desperate situation.

Really love you!!!!

Tonight we had dinner at Rice Paper (Harbour City). First time to have dinner here. Calm atmosphere and kind service are unexpected.

Dishes were ordered by them before I arrived. So I don't know the exact name and price.
炒通菜, good. a bit spicy
????、蔗蝦、魚餅、炸魷魚圈, all are delicious and at average.
don't know what kind of curry it is. many seafoods inside, e.g. 蝦、龍蝦仔、帶子(forgot its English name arrrrrr!!!)、青口. perfect match with rice (kaka, imitate the speech of Siobhan)
tonight winner of dessert: banana pudding with caramel ice-cream
they are perfect match anyway!!!! can't imagine it tasted really good!!
pinapple cake(?? pudding??) with ice cream(forgot the fruit of ice cream. it's a little sour)
the dried pinapple is funny. texture 's like 魷魚絲 but it's sour. Siobhan said it required lots of time to make this piece of pinapple.
Chocolate souffle with vanille ice cream (middle is a chocolate sauce)

Good. won't let me disappointed.

Thanks for Siobhan to buy me this dinner. Thanks for you girls come out tonight, even you have to wake up early to work next morning.

沒有留言: