2012年1月20日 星期五

a little thought

Thinking about relationship recently. 


-Men like women cook for them. This is what I discovered recently. Sorry that I can’t cook a nice meal. 

-Finding a nice guy is hard. Finding a nice guy who I love and he loves me too is harder. Getting married with the nice guy and loving each other til very old and ugly is the hardest. I deeply compliment all the couples, particularly the elder ones.


-Just the way you are. Just the way I am.

While talking about finding the one, assumption of how he/she is could be dangerous.
We all know no one is perfect. Surely he/ she should have the decisive charm that aim to your heart. And that’s enough to cover the shortcomings and determine to live with him/ her in the rest of your life.
Therefore, if we want to be loved as the way we are, we have to love the way he/ she is too.


沒有留言: