2012年1月9日 星期一

My first Tao Bao on my own!!

I am a genius! I know many people shop at Tao Bao. But it's actually my first time!

My first time to buy Tao Point, to register at Tao Point and transfer Tao Point in it, to shop online, to deal with the sellers and arrange courier!

OMG!!! I'm a genius!!!

I'm more than satisfied when I opened my goodies~~
The skirt was sold out in Zara very soon~~

I bought it here.
The color is same as the above pic. It looks redder from my pic only.
(taken by iPhone)
Well, I need flats. The only flats are now in my office. I have none to wear if I want to wander a lot daily.
I always want a leopard flats. It's cute to come in a leopard ribbon, right?
(taken by iPhone)
They  are cute! It's selling $359 at Zara, but only costs RMB99 in this shop.
This time, my colleague is a genius. She recommended this shop to me~~
My usual size is 37.5. And I tried 37 on at store and picked 37 this time. Just as fit as what I wanted!!

She also introduced this shop to me. Seeing what she bought, the quality is quite stable and not bad.
I bought a pair of shorts and legging pants.

(taken by iPhone)
The color of shorts is a bit darker than the pic. But it's still nice camel color. The liner is well sewed and the texture is smooth and thick!! A warm-keeping shorts fits winter perfectly. I chose small, but a bit tight for me.

The last one is a legging pants. I bought the small size too. But it's too tight to wear it. I hardly knee down in it.
 (taken by iPhone)

The incredible part is the fleece liner!!! OMG~~ it's so comfortable~~

沒有留言: