2009年2月27日 星期五

26/2/09 Peach John visit

After dinner with Miguel(大板王將餃子 again @citysuper food count), we walked around. I suddenly realized that I should bring her to Peach John and try their bra. The amazing bra, kekekekekeke.

I can't believe that she would have such reaction after tried them on.


She’s in fitting room and I just came out from mine. She didn’t tell how she felt. Just repeating “it’s……………..it’s…………………………………it’s strange. Very strange. I never see that before.” After bargaining, she let me in and see what happened. She said the push-up effect was incredible and it looked weird. I explained it’s called "la" and "乳溝". This effect was necessarily while dressing a gown for party. (she was finding a bra for party dress which she really indulged in recently. Always ask me to buy one to 看門口)


We talked about the shape, giggled, laugh…. V嘩鬼叫. Maybe our voice were a little high. The staff asked us to lower our voice that not disturbing other customers. And it is the first time I was warned by the staff. What a shame!


But it just made us laugh silently and more fervently.


p.s. to celebrate my first salary is coming, I bought a fabulous one, purple silk with black lace on top.


沒有留言: