2009年2月25日 星期三

I promised Jesus to attend主日學 while I was unemployed. Because I realized that I should do this when I had time. There’s no excuse to escape. Last night, I came to church after work. I was damn TIRED. I forced myself to concentrate on the class. Luckily, I didn’t fall asleep. But I was really exhausted. I just squeezed EVERY BIT of my energy. I believed I can fall down to sleep immediately.

I wanted to leave earlier. But it’s quiet odd to do so. So I gave up. Stayed until the last minute. I can’t believe the class was over-run at last!!!!

Ok. Fine. I had to keep my promise with God and I had to pay effort to fulfill this.

Building any relationship, i.e. with God, friend, family… is hard. It really needs effort and time. After all, it's just worth. It is what make you happy and let you down.

Today, Crazy asked me about Friday dinner. She suggested having dinner at TST. That's a very warm idea~~ Because I don't need to travel a far far way to Taipo.

沒有留言: