2008年12月4日 星期四

last 6 days

Only 6 days left in this office. My contract'll end and no extend. Except the poor temper and memory-shortage senior, everything is just fine here (honestly, it's enough to bear this which made me full of pressure).

What I learnt is the attitude of getting along with people peacefully. Because I experienced the hard feeling from mean attitude. Yes, I made mistakes. But excuse me, have you ever made mistakes? Come on, if the mistakes could be fixed, please don't be too serious about it. We are both employed and get paid. '大家都係搵食姐..又唔係唔比心機做... quoted from my dearest msn-mate----min min.

My senior always likes to 'chur' me(monitor tightly and keep asking me wt I am doing, even I'm so busy). OMG!! If you think I pretend busy and not working hard, fire me lor. And why can you take a rest and gossip around but don' t allow other to do so??

Once it comes to work, sigh........................ can't stop to talk about.

I always listen to 五月天 recently. good~~

五月天---倔强



五月天 - 戀愛ing




五月天-花


五月天 志明與春嬌

沒有留言: