2009年6月18日 星期四

14/6/09


After the worship(at 10 am ar!!), I watched 情迷巴賽隆拿(Vicky Cristina Barcelona) with Man man at her home. We both feel dizzy after watched it. It’s about some complicated relationship between married Cristina and Veroxxxxxxx( forgot his name), Cristina and her fiance, Vicky and Veroxxxxxxx, Veroxxxxxxx and his ex-wife, Veroxxxxxxx and his ex-wife and Vicky. It’s kinda licentious at some points. And there’s lots of asides in the film. My colleague told me later that it’s the style of Woody Allen. Well, I guess I’m not so interested in this style. But I did surprise for his directing style. The scene looked so realistic and I felt like someone standing nearby the character, listening what they said, feeling their emotion… It’s fun!

After that, we had dinner with my cell group of church in Culture Shock at Taipo. A little argue with Mr. C again. I don’t want such annoying stuff pissed me off any more. God, please grant me a higher and higher EQ. Mr. C is a considerate and friendly guy because he is sensible and rich in emotion. How come there’re always some shortcuts in his mind?? How come the bullshits just come out from his mouth and ruined the cozy dining atmosphere?? I was quite upset actually. God knows how miserable I was when I thought of the situation of Mr.C, Yung Ming Kam and Hoi Yin. Especially in the last week, it harassed me for the whole week!!


Ok, calm down. Don’t panic. Leave it to God who guides my way all the time.

沒有留言: