2009年6月19日 星期五

Jimmy Choo X H&M

I’m poor that no excitement happened recently. Every single day is so-so. Today is worse because lots of work have come over me for the whole week. No expression can be seen on my face. The work just squeezed all my enthusiasm to hang out, catch up the newly released fashion/ beauty blogging, watch film and 康熙來了…. I’m bored. I’m even unable to scream out. Really tired..

But I saw sth fab at viviberries today. It really lights me up~





"The 12 women's shoe styles available at H&M range
from $59.95 for ballet flats to $299 for a pair of leather boots. The stilettos' prices fall between $99 and $129.

But it's not just the women who will have access to the brand's high-priced fashions at a lower price point. The British accessory brand's collection, which
will hit 200 H&M stores around the world on November 14, will also include a men's line of shoes, bags and accessories.

沒有留言: