2009年3月3日 星期二

As fast as UPS Express

5:10 collected the books

Call UPS to pick up, but forget to weight the package

5:15 packed and weighted. Called UPS to pick up again. The UPS guy told me they will arrive at 7pm. I requested them to come up earlier. But at this moment, I hadn’t typed any document for it.

5:18 started to prepare invoice.

5:45 finished invoice!!!!!!!! UPS came at the second I finished it!!

It was a very excited experience. My boss required to deliver them within today. It just drove me crazy. My heart’s thumping. Time was tight and no work was done. I did abused myself. I was the one who called UPS came up earlier, the one who rushed to type the invoice before UPS come.

Although I was nervous in this process, it was so satisfied to get the job done.

p.s. 'as fast as UPS Express' is rhyming~~ how genius~


沒有留言: