2009年3月27日 星期五

should I go?

I may need to go to Shenzhen’s factory for work next week. Maybe spent a half day there.
When I heard that news, I was quiet surprised. Because I’m just small potato in the company. Why me? Kinda feeling ‘wow, does my boss trust my ability and now let me in another level?’ok, it’s just some fancy to delight myself. But it’s quiet excited to work outside office, doesn’t it?

I told Ms Wong this news. Her response was: Great, gain experience then. AND REMEMBER TO BRING 回鄉卡, RMB and check your IDD availability.

I told my mum later. Her response was: why you need to go there? Anyone else? Only you and your boss? How’s your boss? Where’s the factory?................... lots of question!
Next morning, she called me hurriedly. She commanded me not to go(!?).

I mentioned this to one of my colleagues as well( I told many ppl about that because I need more opinion!!). She also recommended me not to go. I can[t tell who that guy is here. It's because that gut treated me so good. I have to protect that guy. The reason he/she explained is highly confidential. So I can't talk now...Thanks for the kind warning. I will bear in mind and be careful about this issue.

The conclusion is...........................................................

I don't know. 70% will go because I promised my boss. 30% is not sure.

沒有留言: