2009年3月18日 星期三

'the confession of a shopaholic'

14/3/09

白色情人節 as well. Hey! Does every day have a title??

Its a happy day, a satisfied day, a shopaholic day(?)..with 島山&嘉嘉

Although I was not hungry, I can still K.O. a full set of rice burger meal at mos burger. SOS

Speaking of shopaholic, we watched the confession of a shopaholic finally~~

Its so funny. I like it!

I like Jane Austen's book. So I'm curious of her story . This VCD just cost $19!!!!
Thank kaka to bring us into this VCD store. We all bought valuable and fabulous VCDs~~Gloria bought so many Audrey Hepburn VCDs~ Surely kaka had much more~
gals, remeber our date on 4/4?? stuff switching party!!
Shseido Shampoo and conditioner box set($120) with a hair treatment as bonus~~

I understand our brains were always strictly standby at work. When we lived in holiday, our minds were relaxed. Kaka's mind was so relaxed. For example, she did want to order orange juice, but turned out saying milk to the waiter!!!!

沒有留言: