2009年3月17日 星期二

dinner with colleague

When one thing became your habit, you just used to do it. I just haven’t written my blog for 2 days only. It feels like I didn’t have any post for ages. Ok, let’s start from Friday (Friday the 13th , but not for me, yeah~).

13/3/09

Friday night, feeling starving after work. When my colleague heard I’d go to buy something eat, she suggested we had dinner together. It’s the first time to hang out with my colleague~~ We chose 新翠華茶餐廳 and had 煲仔飯. Surprisingly, we both preferred片牛 to 碎牛 and we like 田雞 too~~ After that, we went to Sogo supermarket and I buy a expensive snack for my brother(ok, I wanna try too. But I really shared with him). Then we went 樂文書局 because I found that we liked book and movie~~~ I saw櫻桃子<一個人相樸> there! And it costs $82!! A 20% off discount was offering. But I will check it out at 旺角田園書局 tmr. My colleague is nice, 爽朗,健談 and makes the other feel comfortable to get along. I recommended ‘He’s just not that into you’ to her. She liked it too~~

沒有留言: