2009年3月19日 星期四

生活碎片

-I am poor in memorizing. I don’t wanna forget things happening on me/around. Recently, I use mobile to record stuff. For example, when I heard something funny, I immediately took out my mobile to type it down.

It’s weird I know. But it quiet useful, esp I can grasp these stuff and post it on my blog.

-If anyone saw me outside but I didn’t say ‘hello’ to you, I apologize and I can explain this. The truth is I rarely see ppl’s face when I’m stalking. My eyes are too busy of window shopping or my brain is thinking of sth else.

- I hate Hong Kong weather!! My skin told me that. It was so itching!! The imbalance of oil and water on my skin caused that pain. My face is combined skin, oily T-zone and dry cheek. My whole body is very dry!!! Like I said before, I must use Body Shop body butter (for very dry skin)/ Johnson’s baby oil, and apply a thick layer on skin.

- Because I am in a new company, I have to impress my boss. Therefore, I can only polish my nails on Saturdays and Sundays. But I found my nails became weak..gotta buy a hand and nail cream..

- I found that most colleagues wear dark color jeans. Maybe they think these won’t be too causal at work. I loved dark color jeans. But I’m now in love with washed demin. Black-washed, patched, wore-out, light blue are my current favorite. They are cool, right?


- I do want open-toe boots. Once I discovered them on seaofshoes, I can’t help replaying the screen of the Ann Demeulemeester boots/ sandal-boots.

I’m missing the sandals in H&M too. Lovely peach pink and high high heel(that’s the reason for still not buying)

picture source: sea of shoes









沒有留言: