2009年10月13日 星期二

my blog is sick!!

I don't know what happened.

When I wanted to add new post, the page setting of 'new post' was totally difference.

It should have a tool bar on the top of typing box. But now, it’s disappeared!!

When I moved the cursor to the ever-existed tool bar place, the function description popped up!!




How weired!!?? Is the tool bar invisible now?

I can't add photo, edit the wording, insert a link.... only type words.


Under the typing box, there two big grey boxes which can’t type anything in it.




I logged in my blog in home and office and same thing happened!

Anyone knows what’s going on??
Help!!!

I can use IE to open the 'New post' with toolbar. But it's not as convenience as using Firefox to open it! wuwuwuwu, help!



Few days ago, I told spongy that our blog carved lots of our memories. (touch wood) If it broke down/ lost our posts, OMG!! I can’t imagine it. Then, we discussed if we’d better back up our post in somewhere…
(He used Hong Kong Flash which can print all the user’s post with a $1XX-printing fee. He had over 10-year-post there. How valuable for him!)
I can’t believe it’s happening to me.

沒有留言: