2009年5月18日 星期一

禍根

My brow and chin have many 粒粒 for a long long time. I told myself to sleep earlier in order to maintain a healthy skin. Every day and night I told myself to do so.
In the morning, it’s really tired that I want to pretend sick and not go to work. I told myself that I must sleep earlier tonight.
At work, I feel dizzy sometimes and my eyes are dry. I told myself to get more sleep tonight.
After work and on the way home, I’m much more tired and always fall asleep on train. I really want to go to bed immediately when I’m back home.
After dinner and bath, I told myself to go to bed at 11pm. But there’s always something that keep me away from my bed. Movies, 康熙來了, 劇集, news of beauty, fashion, shopping, writing blog, doing house fair always occupy/ kill(?) my sleeping time. I can’t move my eyes from the monitor. Then 12:30 comes, and I force myself to sleep. It makes me feel guilty that I can’t do what I promised myself and my skin will still look terrible tomorrow.
May be the only way to stop this vicious circle is not to turn on my PC and ignore the house fair. It seems quiet impossible..

沒有留言: