2009年5月20日 星期三

減肥之戰

The last two nights, I slept before 11:30. I will try to go to bed by 11:00. Keep on~~

Sleep can help to lose weight too. (click the picture to enlarge)


The next step will be stop eating potato chips for 1 mouth. It’s really hard. Although I eat less chips now, entirely keeping away from it is impossible. I can’t imagine to live without it, even one slice of chip will not be able for a whole mouth wor!!!


There’s a miracle happened on me. I eat less (a little bit la) at lunch and dinner. I don’t force myself to eat less (if I feel starving, I will be manic easily. So I can’t eat less.. poor me..) or I have lots of snacks between meals. I just didn’t want to eat. Perhaps the conversation to my heart works! I always ask myself ‘ do I want to eat it? Do I REALLY need that food? Will it benefit to my body? How many do I have already? Is it enough for my daily calories intake? If it’s enough, why do I need more? Look at my body! If I carry on eating, the body will grow fatter and the work out I did will be meaningless………….)


Unfortunately, my weight remains the same!!! How come there’s no difference even I did more exercises. I know it’s a long long battle for me. But part of my mind still feels frustrated.

沒有留言: