2010年1月6日 星期三

澳洲來的名信片


Due to early sleeping every night, I barely have time to write blog.

What I have to keep it down is I found this postcard on my desk after coming home from camp!!!

Through its cover, I thought it’s sent by Miguel, who travelled in Australia with Ching Ching last month.

But it’s NOT! It’s from Ching Ching. We haven’t contacted each other for a long long time.

It’s so touching, delighted and surprised. I can’t believe she still remember me. For some reasons, we stopped reaching each other gradually in 2009.

When we were not seeing each other for 2 months, I started thinking ' is it the end of our friendship?', 'am I losing my dear friend??'…

Miguel and I discussed how to deal with this condition. Finally, we came up with a 'wait and wait' policy, because not much we can do at that time.

I begged Miguel to upload some of your photos in Australia when she back home. You looked optimistic, healthy, happy and more beautiful than before!!! Although I couldn’t see you fab makeup on the photos(which is the point Miguel urged me to find out because you all spend lots of effort to make up every morning), you were still stunning with pretty smile.

Thanks for updating my situation! I guess you probably read my blog, don’t you? since you knew where 荷比盧 are and mentioned Germany, I have to tell you that we are figuring out the possibility of visiting Germany during 荷比盧 trip!!!


沒有留言: